Cut-to-Length Line for Transformer Lamination (HJ-300/400/600/900)
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $3,000-10,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Cases or as Customized|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HJ-300/400/600/900
- Specification: Sheet thickness(mm): 0.23-0.35; 0.35-0.5
- Trademark: EA-YBBA
- Origin: China
This machine is the latest special equipment for transformer lamination manufacturing.
- Twin-head decoiler
- Buffer mechanism
- Feeding and measuring mechanism
- O Punch
- V Punch
- Shearing unit
- Divert mechanism
- Conveying mechanism
- Magnetic adsorption stacking mechanism
- Stacking trolley
1. The device can complete automatic production of various sheets for laminated, full tapered seam cores.
2.Shearing power : imported electrical servo control technology is adopted, so the device is featured by high speed, low noise and long life.
3. Feeding power: adopt high torque AC synchronous servo motor, so has characteristics such as rapid response, high positioning and accuracy, low noise, low braking thermal loss and long life.
4.Track positioning: the centralized positioning is achieved by dragging the linear tracks on the ball screw with a servo motor. So the positioning is rapid, accurate and convenient and the track width can be memorized automatically.
5.Movement control: advanced PCC control and Ethernet Powerlink communication technology is adopted, reduced greatly wiring and improving the reliability, stability and real-time of the system. Remote control and trouble diagnosis can be achieved via the above control and technology, shortening the maintenance time and reducing the cost to the largest extent.
6.arrangement mode: the backward pushing arrangement mode is adopted and long sheets can be arranged orderly with low vibration, reducing the orientation permeance of the processing process on silicon steel sheets to the largest extent.
7. Life guarantee: standard components of the device (linear guide, ball screw, various bearings)are all imported famous parts. High accuracy of processing and assembly of basic components extents the service life of the device to the largest extent.
8. This machine is the hi-tech mechanical, optical and electrical integrated product. With multiple patented technologies, it represents high manufacture level of domestic transverse shear lives and can substitute imported products, saving much outsourcing fund. Some models have the function of automatic cutting to form column.
Note: Dimensions and product structure can be determined according to the specific technical protocol.
|Sheet width (mm)||30-340||40-440||60-640||70-920|
|Sheet thickness(mm)||0.23-0.35; 0.35-0.5|
|Accuracy in length||≤±0.2mm/m|
|Remained shearing burr||≤0.02mm|
|Accuracy of shearing angle||±0.025°|
|Feeding speed||0-240 m/min|
|cutting time per time||≤200 s|
|Life time of tooling||1.2 million times|
|Max step width||40 mm|
|Positioning Mode||Centralized positioning|
|Stack made||Backward pushing|
|Human-machine interface||Touch screen with 64 keys|
|Installation capacity||15 kw||20 kw||30 kw||35 kw|
|Rated capacity||12 kw||14 kw||16 kw||18 kw|
|Overall dimension||10m × 4m ×1.8m||15m ×5m ×2m||18m × 6m ×2.5m||22m× 6m × 2.5m|
Decoil the raw material, feed with a fixed length via the servo motor, shearing it with various shearing tools into sheets of various types according to the drawing and then piling them on the stacking table via the conveying mechanism and the arranging mechanism.